Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: poor Molly

  1. #1
    Inactive Member wiccacat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2006
    Posts
    189
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A couple of days ago i was saying that my dolls are just things too me. Well, i guess i was wrong about that. Yesterday my ebay Molly came. The poor thing was a mess with the worst hair i've ever seen. So i gave her a downy dunk. When i went to take her out of it i found myself feeling so sorry for her. The poor thing was bounced around in a box, sent to a strange house, menaced by a big dog and plunged head first into a vat of gooey liquid. I really felt sorry for her.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jennifermarym's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awwwww...
    Well at least she has a good home now. Post pics if you can, I'd love to see her after all her pampering!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member wiccacat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2006
    Posts
    189
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry but i can't post pics. She doesn't look much better after her spa visit. Her hair is fried and i don't know how to fix it. I have a steamer but i don't know if that will help. And she has no color at all on her face. I think she really needs a new head but i lack the courage to deal with either the post office or AGP right now. Maybe when i'm feeling
    better i'll get her to the hospital. I could also try the blush and lipstick on her. She's so bad that i can't really make her much worse.

  4. #4
    I*love*dolls
    Guest I*love*dolls's Avatar

    Post

    Yeah, I don't think there is anything you can do to "fried" hair. My Samantha's hair got all frizzy because of a climate change (I brought her on a trip) we think and we put it in braids so you couldn't tell. So maybe if you just put it in braids you won't be able to tell the difference.... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Lara423's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2005
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You are describing my PM Molly almost exactly. I bought a new wig from kemper. I think it cost about $9.00. It was a "Danielle" style wig. Long light brown with bangs. In the hair department, my Molly is as good as new. As far as the lack of color to the face problem goes....I just applied a small amount of my own blush and a tiny bit of lipstick with a toothpick. It gave har just enough color to look like a healthy little girl.

    Good luck. I still need to post a pic of our dolls.

    Lara

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •